Discussions on Linear Algebra and Machine Learning for C++
m***@gmail.com
2018-11-28 12:31:41 UTC
Hi all,

I was trying to figure out if there was a SG tackling linear algebra, but
it seems the topic is quite transverse, but no concrete discussion online.
Is there a group that is in charge of thinking about this topic?

I was also interested by SG19 topics (due to my background in the field on
new modules for ML), but couldn't find a place where to start either.

Regards,

Matthieu Brucher
Staffan Tjernstrom